Reps Charter, Clause 3.2:
«Within the first week after their election, the new Reps shall hold a constitutive meeting, assigning all functions in committees and administrative bodies.
At least one of the formerGenReps shall be present as well as one former Rep from each department».
Please express, by the means of a comment to this post, your preferences for the Reps assembly:
A. timing: 13-15, 14-16, 15-17, 16-18, 17-19, 18-20, 19-21, 20-22
B. place: Badia, Schifanoia, VSP, private house, pizzeria...
Please don't forget to sign your comment (name and initial of surname; no full surnames, to avoid Google caching)
A valid assembly needs as minimal requirements all these conditions:
1. one former GenRep (Reps Charter)
2. one former DepRep per each Dpt (Reps Charter)
3. at least 8 new Reps (Reps usual procedure)
4. at least one new Rep from each Dpt (Reps usual procedure)
As soon as these conditions will be fulfilled, the assembly will be regularly convened.
Best Regards,
Paolo A.
Former GenRep
HEC Rep
Saturday, 24 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'm available at any time on Wednesday between 13 and 19.
Paolo A.
Available after 15.30 on Wednesday and before 19.30, but I 'd strongly prefer Tuesday. Please email me directly if you have any question about my experience as rep Costanza
I'm available on wednesday from 17 onwards.
Luca A.
I am available from 13 till 15 and from 19 onwards. Prefer Badia. Marija B.
I am availabe from 13 until 16. I do prefer Badia. Fernando C.B.
On mission as of Wednesday morning, so will have to be excused.
Jorrit J.
hi,
I can come at the meeting any time on Wednesday.
Ema
Available any time Wed until 19.30, but would prefer Tue. Mi Ah
Post a Comment